Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Trip to the Busdown Food Depot wit Lo....

One day, I think it was a Sunday… naw better yet it was the day before Monday, I was driving down a one way and I saw the chick. She was eaten on a bag of chips, and sippin on a pop at the same time. Now usually I don’t pay these type any attention but this was just one of those day when you feel your meat and you wanna share it with the world.
So I approached this five foot two inch light skinned momma and spoke with angelic grace uttering sentences upon sentences including the world pizza puff and now and later. She seemed more than just delighted she was astounded, I then proceeded to the nearest “busdown food depot” where I had the privillage of purchasing the all new super delicious foot long cheesy beef. This act of generosity surely pleased my newly aquired female friend, once our order was completed I then took a seat and began to confabulate with my company about mere insignificants –that’s when I heard the bell that the cashier rang when my order was ready.
We then got in my car and proceeded to my house where I was requested to play some marvin gaye, some luther vandross, and a little anita, that definately set that party off right because shortly thereafter I was doing the wild thing with this strange young member of the female species. After love was gone, what used to be right was wrong… all I know was I smelled black hairstyling gel, mayonnaise, bath and bodywork spray and Doritos. I looked to my left and there wasn’t a thing insight and I looked to my right there wasn’t a thing in sight… this bitch had vanished with most of my dearly beloved valuables, all I had in my crib was a pair of parker brand jeans, a half pack of now and laters, a hair pick, and a pizza puff wrapper.

I was overwhelmed with anger, I marched to the streets in search of this little light skinned busser, that’s when an associate noticed that I was nude and assumed that I was looking for the same girl that had smoked all of his weed and eaten over half of his cheesy beef with one bite. Before I knew it there were more and more complaints from angry young gentlemen by the time I walked back to where I found her my search had turned into a million man march.

Then we heard echoes of beyonce in the distance, I rushed in that direction filled with irate emotion –she was doing the “put a ring on it” dance with two of her slightly over-weight friends, which I must admit had nice asses on them for there age. But I swear to god I choked her until she passed out and I dragged her back to my apartment where I now have her in training to become a professional mistress/ restaurant assistant manager.

No comments: