These females crazy! Idk what to say, actually I do, I wanna say "what?" or as Mr. Mykey say "why?"
Fo real, what's da the purpose? Come on tell me! And its ok I'll wait! These females kicked it off wit me, I was chillin like a villian they initiated contact Wit me. It don't matter if I like em I just gotta get right to it, once I do that hopefully that might discourage them from coming to me with all this frivolous conversation and they already know what I wanna talk about!
First off they aint bout getting no money first and foremost and just for the record, obtaining money is not even on their mind! Maybe the "lack of" but definitely not the "act of getting" so whats entertaining after money?, sex? Remind me again why I should care??
So I can't lie! I was salty when she called me a bigot and said I had changed. I was hurt. I was conflicted. I worked hard as hell to get in this position... It might not be in the perfect situation but I was thinking. I'm DOING BETTER THAN BEFORE WHY GO BACK??
And that seemed to be the theme of the week. Or atleast the last ten days.... I just kept dealing wit old stuff. I'm talking about events that took place months ago all seemed to surface simultaneously. I was trying to focus on being the gt and we still talking about two or three girls that will remain nameless. My liscense suspended for a ticket from july and the most recent of their he say she say gossip took place in may. We two weeks away from october. One situation that I cant seem to run from took place in february. And ppl still hung up on it. I moved on. Its just good blog material @ this point.
Which brings me to my next question. Why you on me?? If I layed my cards out and you declined then why flirt with the issue? Why not do what you do that make you better than me?? Why watch or even pay attention to me??... Its like I walk away from it and she play off it. That's scandalous in my world, its like playing wit my emotions for popularity. I be heated. Cuz I just dont get it. Its a million things they could be on. And they on me, after they said how lame i was, phony i was, dirty, broke and dumb...
But yet, I'm on they mind enough for them to articulate spite-full thoughts and comments of little ol' me!
Hope I look good...
Better than b4,
-supa-

No comments:
Post a Comment