
Music to skate to...
Yo whaddup? Just come to tell yall a story about a song and a girl. The song is from one of the Trailblazers MPC beats and the lyrics are delivered by Johnny Apes. I wanna take some time to tell you how the music and life interact with each other...
So, My morning started out crazy. Crazy txt msgs, she talking crazy, and eerthang. I got lost on my way out there, she lived in a desolated housig commuity on the outskirts of some orange groves. Talk about the boondocks.... She lived in the deep deep south.
I'm juicing up on my way there, got my monster energy drink, The sun beamin,windows down, I'm speeding, the music is blasting and i'm just ready for action. She say she home alone. Telling me about how she be sleeping naked, she's so flexible and baisicly talking crazy as i said before.
So at this point, I'm lost in da middle of some orange groves in Florida. I'm speeding, its 10 o'clock in the and I'm looking for this freaky talking girl!
20 mins later I arrive at my destination. She greet me in some boy shorts and say she laying down on da couch. 5 mins later we go upstairs to her room. 45 mins later we still at it, breathing heavy and everything. I'd say maybe 10 mins after that I'm skating.
Back in my car, speeding off, blasting my music loud enough all of florida could hear it. Feeling charged off just bussing her down....... so I popped in the cd and put it on repeat and it must of felt like my theme song or something. It polarized that moment for me.
(You should find a Trailblazers MPC track that feels good to you!)
Mr. Right here Right now!
-supa-
No comments:
Post a Comment