Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Dramatics
Hors-R-Us.....
He pulled me to the side and said "here's 30 dollars, go get her for me." I didn't catch on dat fast cuz dis dude hit me in da head wit a crumbled up piece of paper. But they was talkin bout this girl! Now I already been in the dog house for going to the ale house wit the girls and nem, txting another girl and liking ___. This all at the same time in the same day. And these guys want me to revisit it but this time they want me to get her so they can live through me. No Bueno!!
So next we have this older lady , so a different guy see's me and looks over at her and asks has she ever seen the graduate. Apparently in that movie its a kid who hooks up with an older woman or something. So he tells her to gone head and do me so she can teach me a few tricks! And it got so bad that i dont even wanna elaborate on the rest jus know it was down hill from there...
Next lets move on to two situations i got but they so similar i gotta treat em the same. Now the question is "should i walk away?". Y not? Cuz the way i see it is that Im the one on the losing end. she gets to talk and txt me bout anything and damn near at anytime. I'm always quick to holla at either one of these girls. We can be hanging out with other ppl and she gets my attention, and yall know how it is cuz most of yall dun seen us in action.
But my problem is that I dnt get none of what im looking for out of it. Ok yea Im talking bout sex, but that aint where it ends or where it begins, thats somewhere in da middle when i get thirsty. But straight up, whats up wit da movies?, food, anything jus kicking it. Dnt wait til u finna be around alot of other ppl and some of which u know like u, t wanna be around ME, to kinda like keep them away! I dont wanna hear nothing cuz its tru, its tru, its tru, I ask u out all the time and lets not go there!
I said all that to this, LEAVE me wit my money! I cant get down wit dez hoes who aint got nothing. especially when its one way, I use to wanna be like tony parker and eva, u know 2 supastars together, so i grinded and got my status up only to findout that these girls aint really supastars,
If I was in they situation they would be calling me all types of dogs and nothing asses, u kno what im saying? But now they aint really bringing nothing to the table its still something wrong wit me? I dont get it and dont really understand some of these hoes....
So lets see, that 1, 1___, 1___, 1___ and a whole lotta dramatic, akward situations!
on a hiatus,
-supa-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment