Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Jocking Supa B
Yeah!
I gotta do it like this or else I aint gone make it!!
Look the clownery is rampant. I'm trying to duck and dodge and choose my battles wisely but you gotta be like a marcus orealious the gladiator to keep going through these situations, or Jason and the Agonauts you gotta go to hell and back.
I'm trying to kick it with the bravehearts. Gimmie a break!
Look man "I see you jocking Jay-z cuz he got a mercedes and you know about his ladies
I see you jocking jay-z
I let you do you why you riding my shit?"
Goods and bads of gossips and rumors. The knowledge aint a power, its a drug and ppl overdose on it all the time. They always know what they talking about.
Count how many times you can blink your eye in 30 seonds. Thats the rate at which ppl O.D. On info.
Ay, I hope you told em cuz of that they lost a ____. It turned the tables, kinda shook things up a bit! I wasnt the most stable-est. I was taking too many hits.
My faccebook dont always apply to you! You aint the only person I know on facebook. Please allow me my privacy. My little journal my effort to keep all that is life in front of me.
"Ok Ok stiggum baby! You wanna make big bucks?"
I do!,
And they be trying to clown us. But we'll see.
The Lambo New
The Lambo Nice
The Lambo Bad
The Lambo Brite
And The cops can kiss my lambo lights...
I'm Gone,
How do I turn you on?
-supa-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment