Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Think she Like me... But Idk!

Back by popular demand.. (www.supab.bloogspot.com). Lol!!

Anywho, cocoliso no bueno... Lets talk about girls.

So I told this girl I liked her and she told my aunte I was a lame... Damn!

How do you comeback from that?? What do you do? What do you say?

Do you go back and say "Ahh hey, I just wanted you to let you know you can kiss my ass!"

Seriously... What do you say? Because it wasn't a problem then, when it was happening. And as matter of fact I just seen her the other day and she was telling me she love me.. Wtf??

She was on me the other nite. I couldnt even look her way cuz I knew she was looking at me. I try keep it funky and be cool about it. But wtf? You either do or you dont! Ya know?? Cause sometimes i recieve a lot of mix signals and Idk. Idk if you on something or you playing games.

I cant talk to her (which is what i should do instead of typing about it! But)... Why??? Because everything I say to her she tell her friends. And I tried to come @ one of her friends b4. And she hate me now. I wake up and pray to god that I wasnt the guy that made her hate guys and go gay.. REAL TALK....

I'm finished...finito...cocoliso no Bueno. So its another lil bussa. She new, young and she very intresting to say the least. From one of the carolina's and like a catholic school but a university like notre dame. And she ultra perky, talk fast.. Aye 1 time she tell me and my buddy, she say "All balls just find they way to my face" (Lmao...hell naw!!)... It was cute.

But this time she was leaving out and gave me this real flirty "Goodbye!" and shawty that called me a lame got ultra jealous...

What am I to make of her actions? Especially when I'm looking for signs too?? Idk....

I try to fall back tho! Everytime, I try to just move around and leave it alone. I try to move on... But! Knowing this. Will you still send mixed signals on purpose??

Cocoliso No Bueno,
-supa-

No comments: