Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Intergalatic Thoughts...

(Just pounding in my ears!)

"I am not a human being!
Re Re Reporting from another world...
Rockstar baby...Now come to my place and get lock Jaw baby. I can knock ya boots and ya socks off baby. News FLASH Ya boyfriend a KNOCKOFF baby!!!"

Lemmie ask you something! You think when girls travel in packs they get cool points or props from other girls based on how they handle guys?

You know like who they date, sleep with, txt, talk to, reject, like or who likes them?

Just a thought cuz I know they got some kind of hierarchy and plus I think I'm caught up in something like it!

But I'm like them, just in love with the attention!

I'm so on a different plateau. Its jus not impressive any more. Its either that or I lost touch with reality but I doubt it!

She use to always say 'I wish he would hurry up and ask me out"

One more, do you think its possible that girls cant get sex? You know! Like they want sex but dont have anyone to have sex with?

Some girls say yea but thats totally foriegn to me as long as i can remember, all my old girls had some1 on the side. Its either that or they had boyfriends....

So I find it kind of hard to believe, a girl wants sex but cant get any.

"I....am..not...a..human..being...."

You know u on a different planet when you see this how i see it or jus in your own little space.

Its a different world to me I'm so discombobulated (dis-com-bob-u-lated) idk what to say. I would let you be me to see this, and go back to you to tell me what you thought when you was me....Its extrerestrial.

As the beat screams.......

"Help! Help! Help! Help!
I am not a human being"

Ugghhh! I'm rockstar baby!
-supa-

No comments: