Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Its a Celebration...

Sack Chase featuring its all he said she said.

It aint the feeling, its just dirt! Its like ughh it taste nasty, no bueno!

After last nite, I'm like "I can't be partying and drinking like this" I mean its cool but its not what I'm trying to do right now. Not that I'm up to something but damn.... Its been Grey Goose, Patron, and Jager Bombs, almost every nite for the past month If you want you can add bud light, bacardi, blue jello shots, Smirnoff, Remy and whateva else we was drinking the other nite when we was playing beer pong, it was some kind of Irish Car Bomb.

Its good fun but I gotta stop celebrating every thing. Its bad. Last nite was 80s nite. Why am I celebrating the 80s on some random day in the week? Im a 80s baby but my birthday past(5/24/83)! Wtf am I doing here.... I got so wasted I jus remember talking about shooting cum loads on fat girls.....

Seriously Lately I been hung up on all the wrong things... I'm talkin bout all of em. But hopefully in the midst of all dat I heard whispers of what the right things are and I grabbed on to em.

Freakout King. Thats me! I freakout all the time now, I freakout over everything. I neva use to. Idk why I do now. I use to feel like it was all a conspiracy to get me. But not really, I make it that way. Nobody's plotting on me and if they were they probably jus cook up some harebrain schanagen that wont be the end of the world. So I'm just trying to chill out for now.

I cant afford to have another saint patty's day. I was "hammered", Irish ppl get busted, its just in their blood to absorb alcohol..

But I do think I made a lot of good choices, I passed on alot of things that I could've made a big deal out of. I just opted out of alot of those kind of situations....

Ay just to keep the fire burning.... I was writing a note and I was like,, somebody tell ___________ (so you cant count the spaces) to kiss my ass! But I know yall will so i didnt write it.. So dont kill me

Thanx, You're the besssss! Drop the t and extend the s Bessss.

Trying to get off the hampster wheel,
-supa-

No comments: