How'd it go???
Oh yeah!
"If you are who you say you are, a superstar, then have no fear the world is here. And the lights are on.... “Lupe Fiasco.
Ay, my heart skips a beat when I hear that song, I'm short on breath, and it’s just a weird feeling. Like, I'm overwhelmed with reality. I just think about all the ppl I work with, my family, CRT, platinum image, trailblazers, allout, ILL 4real, and my roommates and when I hear that I can just feel the burden crushing my shoulders...
This type of hype and attention I wanted. I thought I wanted it forever. Talking to my moms you wouldn't know that! She always tells me when I'm stressing that it’s okay to want to come home. I never take her up on that offer but it’s an indicator that times are trying for me. And I may be in over my head.
The whole superstar thing comes from the popularity with everyone always seeing me and just being able to identify me. A lot of the status comes from gossip, I must admit. I don’t know what its going to take to get through the latest round of gossip and rumors.
Right now I'm just going to let them persuade the masses. It’s easier for me that way. I'm banking on a gut feeling @ this point. I'm banking on them girls. It’s a very risky bet. But I got too. It’s all I have. If I want to preserve the respect and admiration for these ppl, I got to bank on the untold truth and keep my mouth shut.
The untold truth is that regardless how lame it was shawty was and probably still is feeling me. The truth is I had to... ____ was all over her. All in all it probably isn’t any excuse. It wasn’t so lame when it was happening but now the peanut gallery got it and running wit it soooo, dear peanut gallery get ya run on.
When you see stars on TV or read about them in the magazines you don’t see or hear about all the madness that comes with the popularity. It’s just an image of having everything you want and everybody likes you. In reality there's no down time for ppl like me. Everybody's always watching, listening and ready to bury you, make you a thing of the past.
Being the man is over rated,
-Supa-

No comments:
Post a Comment