Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do you think I feel..

Just my daily 2cents....

I owe soo many without them I wouldn't be here. I wanna my mom dukes, my lil brother (I am my brothers keeper), camille, reggie, breeze aleo, just everybody who help me maintain when I start bugging out.

I still may fall short of my goals and responsibilities this month but for the most part it may be out of my hands.. The big thing for me is to not panic because when I do I chip away at the integrity of my professionalism (or whateva is left of it!).

I dont wanna say I'm happy losing but these are lessons that I must learn and phases I have to go thorugh. So I'm cool with things the way they are. I'm alot more lowkey these days eventhough sometimes i get dramatic but its all good. Hopefully through this process I learn to better identify challenges while making patient and sound decisions.

I know alot of yall tired of my bull. but how do you think i feel?? No conflict is big enough to deter us from our goals or strong enough to weaken any of our bonds.

Sometimes when it rains real hard. I'm talking pouring down, raining cats and dogs, I like to think of it as god washing away some of the bad karma. The elevator music from the vip bus helps. Its kinda soothing. Life's little reminder that there is calm in the midst of a storm. Kind of a oxymoron but I believe in miracles.

Life's fine but i dont portray
I'm on the otherside but it is a short gate
And I dont want the glow
I want the glory
And I'm gone ____ the world and this is just 4play...

On the back end of a recession,
-supa-

Ps. Dear you,
I hope I didnt freak you out, or come off as a creep. It was kinda of inconsiderate of me not ask if you were already in a situation....I understand!

No comments: