Saturday, August 1, 2009

On the behalf of....

I was blindsided but maybe you can learn from my story!

First I wanna thank god. My family never was the type to have a lot of financial fortune but god did bless us with a kind spirit and the capacity to make positive impact on the ppl around us. My momma always tell me that god will neva put a burden on you that you cant handle. I totally understand the possibility of me getting myself into stuff I can't get myself out of. But I listen to god and have faith that I'm righteous. My momma also sends me these little cards that always tell me not to give up and to take things one step at a time.. So i will and I do.

I gotta thank god and ppl who tell my story before i do. Without them the stakes wouldnt be so high and life would be boring. I'm learning valuable lessons through the turbulence... I'm learning how to do more with less. I'm learning how to make the right choice over the easy choice. I'm starting to identify check points.

Some one said "in politics if you cant get what you want you have to want what you get!" I have found that to be a cornerstone or a foundation to build the road to where I wanna go and what i wanna do. I understand that I am my own responsibility. The best way to stay away from negative stigma's is to just not do it.... Dont comment, dont complain and dont compare.

With this level of understanding combined with a intense work ethic and my bible, I will be okay. So thank you.. Thank you god and thank you to all the ppl who throw dirt on my name for the sake of themselves.... May your wildest dreams come true and you lead a full and healthy life.

Thanks,
-supa-

No comments: