Hola August.... Yo ass is grass!
Responsibility is crazy, ppl run from it pass the blame and everything else.. Idk I'm trying to get it in. I don't know about them.
I'm emerging I can feel it!. I been fighting to keep everything in front of me and be as straight forward as possible. So what's the problem?
Hey lemmie tell yall something, when you on a roll everybody cheering, following and as loyal as they can be. They listen! They listen because they want your success. But struggle and nobody want any parts of it because they have enough problems of their own.
So, I guess its their turn to get the attention of the crowd... And maybe that's it!! maybe its become a struggle for leadership and attention. And in that pursuit of leadership and attention, good choices are passed over and the competion takes over.
If you ask me, we all are good ppl, smart, intelligent and respectable but in a race to the top I guess we dont revert to the things that got us here. We're just trying to make sure we dont lose..
Dear August, you can eat them alive, but I'm already in grind mode. And July pushed me to brink, got me ready focused and ready for you!!
GoodLuck,
-supa-

No comments:
Post a Comment