Sunday, January 27, 2008

Chicago Underground With Chi Blizz



Chi-Blizz (CB): Yo What’s good?

Supa B (SB): Whats up Blizz?

CB: Whats da business?

SB: I want to thank you for doing this first and foremost!

CB: No problem, no problem

SB: Alright, you support local artists with your radio show the ‘Power Hour’ right?

CB: Yes Sir!

SB: As a Radio host you hear a lot of music what kind of music in Chicago are you listening to?

CB: I’m listening to everything. It’s some real hot R&B artists in Chicago, real hot. Rappers are doing they thing to. I like to stay open minded to everything. I appreciate everything Chicago artists bring to the table especially when it’s hot. I say this in a lot of my interviews that I think we are really getting the gist of knowing how to make hit records and making records people want to listen to. Not only in Chicago but in the history of keeping that Chicago flavor, that Chicago sound so I can definitely appreciate that and that’s why I enjoy listening to my city.

SB: Right, I feel that too.

No comments: