Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#Actionpacked



Why not? We already going to hell for heaven’s sake! No way around it. How bad could it be? I guess what I’m saying is that sometimes its theraputic to dive! Just give in a little bit.

Hey! I did it. I gave in and the same results occured. Perhaps this time the drama was magnified exponentially. I called it “action packed feat sunday nite drama @HOB”.

I literally wanted to tweet about it. But it happened so fast and so many times, I barely had time to react. This was wild, kinda what we all call the good life. Glasses of rose, jager bombs, blondes, brunetts, black chicks, latinas, it was real mtv-ish.

There was action all over the place. I tried to stay away from it. But you can’t go around fire and dnt expect to be burned. So I let it. Why not?  And I think I came out pretty good. I held a spot down as the feature presentation.

It was crazy. You could be talking a girl and everything freeze for somebody to take a facebook photo.

I was leaned up against the bar. Generally that’s were you could find me all night was by the bar. But it was action immediately. Ask my buddy. He was with me. Hey and I didn’t have one drink!

Score one point for b for not drinking and driving.

But I did pack the cobalt with girls.

I know! Its wild right? I’m trying to tell you its nuts. My conversations consisted of threesomes, girl-on-girl, and adultery.
She told me....”*something private*”

I told her I liked her skirt and she told me her skirt would look better on the floor.

This other girl say...

“U should *exploitive* her and then *Exploitive* her off!”

At this time my buddy was already gone. He was thirsty and she was thirstier. She left with him but she was sleezy and hit me with a cheeky *none of your business*
What the hell does that suppose to mean?

So I would dip on her and run into soneone else who was thirsty, acting like the paparatzi. They either wanted pictures or ask me about who I’m with.

Where’s your girlfriend?
You here for _____?
How sweet you’re waiting on _____!
Why her? She’s not even cute!

I was getting it. It was mental, as a matter if fact is was one big head fuck! At the end of the day after I finally hit rock bottom from the fame. I ended up alone. I spent everybody off until it was just me I got home to a junky room @3:45am

Woke up feeling like I have excersicsed the demons. Like I cleared a lot of mental space. Like I can move on from thos dramatic situations. Like I left em all at the bar @HOB. And I still got a day and a half to catch up on bryant inc.    

Who knows I might can hit a little financial come up this week. I might be able to actually get some work done around here.

Survived the dive #Jobdone!,
-supa-

No comments: