Sunday, October 31, 2010

TNT: Girls ------> B know drama!

Thanks to Maz and Harry for the pic! :)

Supab.blogspot.com---> B know drama. Characters Welcome! Its like season 5 episode 4: I wanna do bad things with you!

Illa, Don T, The Ravishing,,, Whaddup?

Its been a while huh?? Well I got juicy crack for you. I guess that means I'm hot again..... Not sure if that's good or bad but its happening.

Glamored....

"Don't be mad @ him when its on to the next one"

How come I look at you and I feel like a piece of shit? Huh? What kinda witchcraft, voodoo spells and mind games you trying to play on me?

How come when you drag my name through the mud and do me wrong and disrepect me publicly, its cool?? How does it become something I gotta deal with and I gotta move on? But let me stand up for myself and denounce that entire auroa and take shots back and I'm the bad guy??

I'm puzzled, why do me like that? Aye you know what? A part of me thinks that that attitude you got aint even you. So who you listening to? Who's influencing you?(I think I know who!) It can't be me, can it? When I first met you we were cool, and I had a crush on you, I was supa nice to you. I used to go out of my way to get a glimpse of you.

At that point I guess you just wasnt feeling me. I dont know what happened but I know even after you made it clear you wasnt feeling me, you took advantage of my feelings.

Thats double sided, dont you think?

So why give me the puppy dog face like I'm taking advantage of you or playing with your emotions?? And shall I even dare to entertain the idea of me dating one of your friends. I'm just a supa dog at that point. So dear her friends, it almost feels like we cant be friends because of her and her bff whether its her boy bff or her girl bff.

So back to you, some of your friends are cute, nice and decent girls but I'm a calculated man and wont take that risk for you or your friends. Its just too dramatic off back. I'm salty you put me in that situation because I like one or two of em but I got a feeling you and another one your friends will always hate on me.

"I feel like I'm bound to end up with somebody that's been with everybody!"

My words exactly: I wanted to park down there by Chatham, I was just hoping we could make out!" just like that!

But the Canadians was having a last song and she wanted to join. So we ddnt and I dropped her off.

We seen ****, ????, #### and ____ bum ass. So she wanted me to drop her off. I did and then hours later some horrible version of a tmz reporter broke a story that me and her made out or atleast I rounded the bases on her.

Its 4 other suspects,but I'm just hoping she aint the one that started that rumor! Why would she take credit for something I wanted and she didnt?? It dont make sense. On top of that she wont talk to me and one of the girls I really like has bought the rumor and charged me wit being slutty! No bueno!

And its another girl I like, but honestly I cant be chasing her around the city. I cant be going to all of these events hoping to get to spned some time with her! They say she got 'mono' a kissing disease..

But what about the Pecan Rican?? She hot! Live and one of the cool kids. Some ppl would say I just need to stop moaning and go in. I want to but look how hot it get with just rumors.....The truth gone be like wild fire.

First off, **** too hot to be single but she might be. She was pretty thirsty for ___ at Chillers. Speaking of Dude, Shawty was just spilling the beans on Buddy. She painted him as a complete lame.

"Oh you fancy huh?" (Thats yo song!)

Haters,
We love you and all the joy you aim to disrupt!

-supa-

No comments: