A moment to myself, No pictures Plz!...
You dealing with a winner baby! It felt like I was losing. I would say from sabal palms to happy mondays to hood drama to female drama it all had to be big epic fails. Its just loss after loss. At first it was bad energy, I thought I sucked as the coordinator, I was struggling trying to balance my life with learning how to manage a multi-million dollar restaurant. It became more of mental thing until it became physical.
In my life my brothers father overdosed on drugs and alcohol, I blew a lot of money in a little time, I gotta into a massive argument with my roomates, moved out got evicted and got dropped from my car insurance contract and started a new contract. Its was a lot! I was still in disbelief from preston getting shot in the face. Lil Suge had got looked up and Lil reggie still locked up.I'm exhausted... Dont know if I comming or going. My head was spinning. I tried to surround myself with my friends and girls but it only added to the drama.
Thursday nite things started to turn around. I was finished. I zoned out talking to Dontae about losers. Suddenly it got simple. I gotta win! From there it was all experience. I've been inside of winning formulas and on winning teams, so I knew I had to string together some wins. Not like a big one hit but I had to put some victories together if I ever hoped to get out of this slump.
So I start chucking the dueces at these bird brains. Life still hetic. I'm still on da move. I'm surrounded by gays, gold diggers, groupies and goofy's.
Still doing my thing tho. Even through all the drama wit my old room-mates to new room-mates, I'm just getting used to like the rumors about me different girls. I got ppl trying to blackmale me because they wanna watch me get my swirve on.
Same lil bird that give it to me on the house, praying for my downfall. Same lil bussa that be begging me to slap her ass harder, telling me to go fuck myself. Its crazy! These are just social dilemas, everyday bullshit.
But still I rise, it make the trips to the mall across town all that much better. After a long day the Remy and Loud never tasted better. Toasting Rosay Moet to the scumbags leaves me wasted. The money still funny but now I got my money and a lil bussa wit money, so we eating extravagant, eggplant, penne pasta and beef filet. A bottle of white wine to cap the meal off. The coupe still Tweety Bird Yellow.
but whateva, I'm not a star! I'm going where nobody off east end ever been before and I got the southwest plan tickets to anywhere to prrove it.
I gotta brother from another mother half way across the world! That's just how strong the respect is for ya boi! They crazy! I dnt know what to say.
My brother never got to reach that level. Where he got ppl all over. Sooo many ppl never get to experience what I do. But its something you should! It'll elevate you to a whole nother level. Its like waking up one day and all of a sudden you see the perverbial 'big pitcure' in life.
I connected with ppl from Peru, Guam, Japan, Texas, St Louis, Atlanta, Scotland, Germany, Ireland, France, Wales, Detroit, Hatii, Puerto Rico, Dominican Repblic, Just alot of places where they 'love' b at. Not to sound big headed but I'm from 71st and east end. One of the only things my family has ever fought for! A small one way street in chicago.
But whateva!
I'm still here after numerous attempts to run me out. Lately it felt like I'm still on top!
-supa-
No comments:
Post a Comment