When its supa difficult to decipher.....
Its call submerged. That s when you re surrounded by multiple social conflicts with highly unfavorable odds. That s what I m dealing with, That s what I m on. I m submerged!
I m knee deep in situations that dnt have a easy exit or a favorable odd; or at the least I should say its not as many favorable outcomes for me.
That is called Empiracle probability. P(E)= How many times I get what I want / How many times I gotta interact with the situation over all...
Case in point..... She say whose your fuck buddy??
What??? She went in on me! I never seen her that thirsty before. I single handedly hold this girl on a pedastool. Like she better then the rest. That flash of thirst on her behalf was unfavorable.
Thus the emprical probability for me would be: how many times I get the sweet her / all the total times I interact with her overall. Obviously its not the same happy happy joy joy girl every time. So it becomes a total of all the interactions.

No comments:
Post a Comment