Sunday, February 28, 2010

Big on Secrets..

News Flash!

Cloud 9, B's World - A catastrophic epihany hit Supa B's mental cerebellum today. Leaving him in discombobulation. Doctors believe the impact of the collison left him a wreck but surprisingly, he emerged highly enlightened.
Statistics show that 9 out of 10 ppl that recover from these haneous secrets go on to reach levels of sociological intelligence known only to ancient civilizations.

"I just thinks she's gonna be trouble", B recalled one of the secret holders words.

"It just felt like he was trying to tell me more than just she's trouble, like it was something else he was trying to communicate. And thats when it began to get the best of me!", B commented

Awkard situations like that have been occuring at a rapid rate recently. In mid January, a secret holder admitted It'll be 'legal' closer to the end of february. What were they talking about?? Were these the signs of a secret? a cover-up?

In hindsight, investigators believed signs of a cover up were all over but when questioned earlier today Supa responded, "Its kinda impossible to see these things developing because everyone has some sort of interest in the matter."

Interest maybe an understatement. Potentially supa was headed to uncovering the relationship that the secret holder so adomintly denied and exploiting the feelings of a secret crush.

"At first I thought nothing of it. I would see her she would see me. It was nothing. But the glaring became stares.I just remembering feeling out of place. I walked and talked with her and the next thing I know, in a jokingly like way she said she missed me, That was weird considering I was only like 3 steps away!" Supa explained.

Currently Supa is recovering well, he has been prescribed natural medications combined with new girls. Doctors are confident supa will get over it immediately...

"He's doing really well, He's probably on to the next one as we speak."

At press time, supa could not be reached for further comment.



    

1 comment:

Admin said...

Hey B. I have a new blog http://urbanchicagoan.blogspot.com