yo ____ aint seeing me! I put dat on eerthang!
So, they sum bussas the equivalent of a chicken head, I don't kno how else to explain it! I say where yo friend at? They say u dnt neva look like that fo me!
so ____ the one I want to come to the party but she gone mess around and blo it, off the strenght she aint around! I might have to take one of the cps to tha telly!
But I in all honesty I jus wanna show her how ____ I am like ___ and patron! so not for her but I wanna put her on so that _____ can see how not des niggas I really am! (she think im a loser, it be makin me mad! Haha!)
Look the ride get tricky and u gotta watch who u ____ wit and who u dnt ____ wit!
All this so ______ can see how i aint ben and all yall (_____,____,____ and the ____) can jus remember this......
That
Yo nicca aint seeing me i put that on eerthang!
My shit tight!,
-supa-
Ay tell my buddy i aint ______ for ___ spot, i jus wanna be study buddies lets jus start there and jus leave the door open there and see what happens but for now i need a study buddy cuz i dnt wanna do this alone! Plus i really rather work with u than against! So lets be friends......
damn!
Whadda u think?
No comments:
Post a Comment