Wednesday, October 8, 2008

If they bump me off on no hatin ish then i got it!

Shoot me now! Put me out my misery

Matter fact plz dnt shut me down cuz im fly!!

But they will......

and on that note I think its coming.... Its gonna be a time where I gotta take responsibility for my words and my thoughts!(Aint that a bitch? Now I gotta pay for thinkin out loud!)

Man im telling u this is the longest week ever, I can't wait, till my day off and even then I got more work to do! I can't even hold my head up yall im so buried in ish I mean responsibilities.....

Idk, im getting it in, not to brag at all but I am, it hurt man but its big pain for big gains (hopefully)....but the world see's it! U gotta, i got all eyes on me, straight up, damn, yall dnt believe me but its true, scavengers in da cut, facebook ( the company, they say i be abusin my facebook privledges primarily the notes), my managers, servers, seaters, cp's, ct's, old hoes, new hoes, friends dat say dey my friends but im still uneasy bout it a lil bit, everybody except my daddy he sumwhere gunnin me like "what a clown!" all dis wit out a phone cuz i broke it when i was talkin to the U.S department of education...

Gettin it in yall...

Huhhhh...im tired man, overexerted workin too many angles and hours! I dnt know how to slow down cuz the second i do im finito, but im workin out of this situation, i got a raise, so now i gotta get out of stockin not completely but i gotta get off of 6 dayz and i need something wit a premium.... I gotta stay away from _____, learn dez basics, find some1 to shadow, track down dez account numbers, update my master card, get a hair cut, i need to cut my mustache but idk!, i gotta buy a new phone, new tires (after the pres tradgedy im supa worried bout my front tires cuz they so bald Im at 39000 and they was supposed to be changed at 23k and its jus something bout 80-90 mph down the e-way that i cant stop goin so fast!), man its crazy right now!

But im still here so hopefully im doing good at managing life!

My body feel like i been runnin in a marathon since last week....

Whaddup jo? Sleeze, all my east end homies, pbn, ol, eastside, 71st, siu, platinum image, murda squad, heat crew, cp's, breeze, GB, Lo, and n e one else i forgot to mention whats up jo'

Heyyy, ____, ____, ____, and ____ ( i still got yo name tag! Where u at?)

Moving to blogspot.com,
-supa-

No comments: